Thursday, June 21, 2018

A Guide To The Most Useful Free Nursing Apps


*
A Guide To The Most Useful Free Nursing Apps
I am so thankful for my nursing apps! They cut down on my nursing duties and just make my job so much easier. I’m thrilled to share with you my picks for the most useful free nursing apps.


A completely free medical dictionary app containing medical disorders & diseases with detailed definitions, symptoms, causes and treatment information. It works offline without any type of data or network connection. This app provides comprehensive information about how to deal with symptoms/how to prevent the disease; and how to improve knowledge about diseases. It contains a symptom search that will list possible causes. Information on prescription drugs is also included.

No comments:

Athlone IT Nursing & Health Science Building