Monday, July 30, 2018

Chronic Fatigue Treatments I’ve Tried – Medical and Alternative

I thought it was about time I put a little post together for you of all the Chronic Fatigue treatments I tried during my time with CFS, which has proved to be one of my greatest teachers and still is to this day.
You might be surprised at how few I actually tried, especially when I was so sick. There were a few reasons for this:
1) I lived at home with my parents in a tiny village, so treatments options were few and far between. Therefore, I had to do my own thing with this bad boy.
2) I genuinely had no flippin’ idea what I was doing at the time, so felt absolutely clueless in taking action.
3) Even though CFS/ME were floating around at the time, I struggled to find a lot of helpful information about it. My parents also tried, but found it difficult as well.
4) I was sick, I mean, really sick, so felt unable to do anything. You know what I mean.

No comments:

Athlone IT Nursing & Health Science Building