Friday, July 10, 2015

A Paramedic Gets it Right

I have great respect for paramedics.  Having to be on the frontline and running into situations without knowing what to expect in order to help others is among the highest levels of bravery.  I really love, though, when I hear stories like this one, taken without permission from a blog of one of our family friends:

Let me paraphrase the backstory: This man (one of the greatest men I've ever known, incidentally) fell off of his roof last month and broke several ribs along with a collarbone and some other injuries, leaving him in the hospital for three days and off work for a month.  Fortunately, he is doing better now, but here is the story he tells of a great blessing he got (with names removed):
Read More

No comments:

Athlone IT Nursing & Health Science Building